What to Install Before you Can Compile Evidyon
02 Feb 2010
Before you can compile Evidyon from source, you'll need the following things...
So, you want to make a character model
01 Feb 2010
Load up `Default_Male_.ugh` into Fragmotion. To create a human, use the Merge command (File -> Merge) and select `Default_Male_HumanHead.ugh` then hit “Open”. Leave the settings as they are by default and hit “Ok”. When merging files, I always do this unless otherwise specified...
\'Network Game Skeleton\' or Evidyon, in 3500 lines of code
01 Feb 2010
This is a project I wrote a long time ago (2007-ish) in the learning process of developing Evidyon. This project’s only prior release was … anticlimactic … but now that Evidyon has been released, maybe you all would be interested in something a bit easier to sink your teeth into.
- Fully-functional client
- Fully-functional server (yes, it works over the internet)
- Support for up to 16 players simultaneously (although this is only limited by a #define statement)
- OPTIMIZED, ANIMATED .X MESHES!
- DirectInput keyboard and mouse recognition
- Camera control
- Only ~3500 lines of code
- Simple, funtion-oriented design
- Precompiled demos in the /Bin/ directory