01 Feb 2010:
This is a project I wrote a long time ago (2007-ish) in the learning process of developing Evidyon. This project’s only prior release was … anticlimactic … but now that Evidyon has been released, maybe you all would be interested in something a bit easier to sink your teeth into.
- Fully-functional client
- Fully-functional server (yes, it works over the internet)
- Support for up to 16 players simultaneously (although this is only limited by a #define statement)
- OPTIMIZED, ANIMATED .X MESHES!
- DirectInput keyboard and mouse recognition
- Camera control
- Only ~3500 lines of code
- Simple, funtion-oriented design
- Precompiled demos in the /Bin/ directory